Version date: 18/05/18
This Website is operated by Naedu Ltd (trading name CPDBee) (registered number 9406310) which has its registered office at 40 Davisville Road, W149SJ. We can be contacted by email on email@example.com or by mail to the address set out above.
By using our website, you are agreeing to these terms, whether you are just browsing as a Visitor or whether you are a making an Enquiry as a Client. Please stop using our website if you do not agree to these terms.
We may revise these terms at any time at our sole discretion. If we do, we will notify you on our home page. Please also check back regularly for updates: you can easily determine whether changes have been made by confirming the version date at the top of these terms. Your continued use of our website means that you agree to these terms, as revised.
1. Use of the Website and Service
- You must be 18years or over
- You may use the Website to find Providers and make Enquiries to Providers about their services where you have the authority to appoint one or more Providers and it is your intention is to do so subject to agreeing the appropriate terms with them
- You understand we will not be party to any contract between you and any Provider, therefore we shall not be liable for any loss of damage that results from any dealings between you and any Provider without limitations any direct, indirect or consequential or inconsequential loss
- You agree not to use the Website or Service:
- for commercial purposes or to obtain financial gain, including without limitation inducing others to leave the Service or disintermediating us without the written consent
- to send junk mail, chain letters, ‘spam’, business or bulk communications of any kind
- to advertise a company, product or service except under the terms of a written advertiser agreement that we have entered into with you
- in a way, that might reasonably be expected to cause another person’s computer systems and/or their communications network to be interrupted, damaged or rendered less efficient;
- to post any corrupted files, files that contain viruses, or any other code that may damage the operation of a computer or other electronic device
- to obtain personal information from “Users” (which means “Members” and “Visitors”) under the age of 16 or from anyone if such information is gathered deceptively or in a non-transparent way
- to obtain passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users
- to attempt to impersonate another User, person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the original or source of software or other material contained in a file that is posted
- to post any material that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any person
- to download any file posted by another User that the user knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner
- to cause the Service to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Service is in any way impaired
to restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Service
- If you are aware of anything that infringes these terms you agree to contact us immediately
- Users who are deemed to be in beach of this policy may be denied access to the Service and/or Website.
- You must ensure that any Content that you submit to our Website or Service:
- Is true, accurate, complete and current
- does not infringe any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights
- does not breach any applicable law
- is not defamatory, profane, sexually or racially offensive or discriminating, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable in our opinion
- does not disrupt the provision of our Website
- You acknowledge that:
- None of the views expressed in the Content are ours – we are just providing a platform.
- You acknowledge that all Content is the responsibility of the person who posted, emailed or otherwise provided the Content to our Website and/or Service
- You acknowledge that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable
- We are not responsible in any way for any Content – and if you post, email, upload or otherwise provide Content, you are entirely responsible for it
- However, we operate a “take down and notice” procedure. If you believe that any Content is defamatory, profane, sexually or racially offensive or discriminating, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable, or infringes intellectual property or other legal rights please notify us immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate each matter notified to us and will act in our sole discretion.
- If you post Content which is found to be in breach of these terms, we reserve the right to deactivate your username and password to prevent you from further access to our website.
1.2 User Judgement
- Although we make reasonable effort to ensure providers listed on the Website are legitimate and reputable and that information on the Website is accurate, the listings are compiled from information supplied to us from Providers listed and we cannot be held responsible for any errors of inaccuracies in such information
- We make no warranty regarding the suitability, availability or the quality of any Providers or their services
- The appearance of a listing on the Website does not necessarily imply our approval of the Provider or their services
- You should not rely on any content on the Website as constituting advice, recommendation or endorsement by us.
- You should exercise you own judgement when assessing the Website information and it is your responsibility to select a suitable Provider and carry out the suitable checks
- We will not be a party to any contract agreed between you and any Provider and therefore we shall not be liable for any loss or damage that results from any dealings between you and any
- Provider including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential or inconsequential loss of any kind.
1.3 Making an Enquiry
- You may only use the Service to Enquire or make an Enquiry about Providers services for genuine projects where you have the authority to appoint one or more Provider to deliver their services to you
- You are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and completeness of any information in your Enquiries and agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information.
- As we rely on you to specify and describe your needs and requirements, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in the Enquiry delivered to the Provider. We also cannot guarantee the accuracy of the contact details in the enquiry or that you have the authority to appoint a provider
- You acknowledge that we may edit, modify or remove any parts of the Enquiry which we consider is in breach of any of the provisions in this agreement and suspend of terminate your access to the Website and/or Service without notice
- You acknowledge we cannot guarantee that you will be able to find a Provider supplying the services you need and we cannot guarantee the Provider will contact you
- You agree to notify us any Providers who do not respond to your Enquires as soon as reasonably practicable
- To build trust in the system and help Schools find the training they need, we invite Feedback and Reviews from Clients who use the Wesbite, Service and the Providers listed on the Website
- All comments submitted by you to us must be contributed in a responsible fashion and with respect
- You warrant that any feedback or reviews submitted are:
- A true and genuine reflection of your reasonable opinion
- Not defamatory in any respect
- Submitted on the basis that they are for publication and you hereby grant us an irrevocable license to publish and reproduce on the Website any written material submitted by you
- You hereby undertake to indemnify us against all and any claims, expenses, demands and losses brought against us or suffered by us arising out of any written material submitted by you rot us
- A reviewer has an option of linking their role, own and school’s names to the Feedback and Reviews. In this case Feedback and Reviews are the opinion of the individual writing the opinion of the school. It is being written in your capacity as an individual.
- When submitting a Review the Review will be posted with your name, surname, position at the school/organisation. If you select to include your school name you are stating that you have permission to link your school name to the product or service rated and that you are a representative, employee, agent, school governing body member of the school and that you have permission to use the school name.
- We cannot guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, objectivity of Reviews
- Whilst we take steps to prevent misuse of our systems, we cannot warrant that the Service will be free of viruses or other malicious code and accept no liability for loss or damage caused from the transmission of such code
- You are responsible for your own online security and technical compatibility with our Website and you use it at your own risk. We recommend that you always use up-to-date firewalls and anti-virus software to protect your equipment and data.
- It is not possible for us to review all websites which are linked to and from the Service (or link to the Service), and you should therefore take care when following any link.
- We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage that may be suffered as a result of following any links. You agree not to Post links to our Websites.
- Use of the Website and the Service is free for Schools and Education Professionals who wish to appoint a provider to deliver services
- You understand and acknowledge that Providers are not employees of ours and they are responsible for their behaviour, conduct, services and their pricing
- You are responsible for negotiating any terms of service, agreement of contract with Providers
- You should not engage with any Provider or make any deposit or other payment to them without having conducted check to your full satisfaction
- You are responsible for payment of any fees to Providers
- We will not be party to any agreement or contract between you and a Provider and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage that results from any dealings between you and any Provider including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential or inconsequential loss of any kind.
3. Arrangements with Provider
- Should you have a dispute with a Provider, you must address such dispute directly to the Provider concerned.
- However, you agree to notify the details of the dispute to us as soon as reasonably practicable. email@example.com
- We may decide to investigate any grievances held by you or by Providers and may discuss any such investigation with all involved parties.
- We may take any lawful action we deem necessary in the event of a grievance, but likely outcomes of a grievance investigation include:
- you and the Provider being allowed to continue using the Service and Website;
- your and/or the Providers’ access to the Service and/or Website being suspended for a period of time;
- your and/or the Providers’ access to the Service and/or Website being terminated and banned for a definite or indefinite period.
- Save as provided above, we cannot be involved in your dealings with Provider and, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Provider, you hereby release us from any and all claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- We may restrict the number of profiles a user may view and /or the number of Enquiries a User may send, within certain periods at our sole discretion.
- We can monitor, edit and remove User information at any point and without notice.
- We can suspend or terminate any User and block certain IP addresses to protect our service, at any time and without giving notice or reasons.
- We can vary the site features and terms at any point and without notice.
- We may revise these terms at any time at our sole discretion. If we do, we will notify you on our home page.
5. Intellectual property rights
- You agree that our website and all Content contained in it are protected by Intellectual Property Rights that either belong to or are licensed to us.
- You acquire no proprietary interest in our website or Content provided by us or others and may not use them in any way except as expressly permitted by these terms.
- You may view, print, download or temporarily store such Content for your personal, non-commercial reference without alteration, addition or deletion. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer such Content. You acknowledge that you will not acquire any Intellectual Property Rights by downloading or otherwise using any such Content.
- By submitting Content to our website:
- you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and communicate to the public such Content; and
- you authorise us to adapt such Content and you agree to waive your moral rights to object to any derogatory treatment, or to be identified as the author, of the material in question.
6. Our Rights
- We have the right in our absolute discretion to alter, edit, remove, suspend or refuse any Content without notice, if we consider that the Content is objectionable or violates these terms or for any other reason.
- We may preserve or disclose the Content and your personal details as well as any Content to any third party if such disclosure is necessary:
- for the purpose of maintaining our Website and Service;
- by law; or
- to respond to claims that our website infringes or restricts the right of any party.
- We may suspend or terminate your access to our website at any time if you breach any of these terms.
- Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You understand and agree that we do not guarantee the accuracy, relevancy or completeness of any information in or provided on or from our website. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. Our Website is provided for the general information of the general public
- Your use and participation in our website and services are solely at your own risk. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from our website shall create any warranty not expressly made in these terms or imposed by law
- We make no warranty that our website will meet your requirements, or that access to our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of our website
9. Limitation of Liability
- EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND FOR ANY REASON.
- EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, GOODWILL, REVENUE IN EACH CASE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISE IN THE NORMAL COURSE OF EVENTS OR WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND FOR ANY REASON.
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL OPERATE TO EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE.
10. Territory Statement
- Please do not access or use the Content from a jurisdiction where such access or use would be contrary to applicable laws, rules or regulations of any governmental authority or regulatory organisation. If you breach this provision, you will be held entirely responsible.
- Clause headings are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement
- If any provisions hereof are held to be illegal or unenforceable such provisions shall be severed and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect unless the business purpose of this Agreement is substantially frustrated, in which case it shall terminate without giving rise to further liability
- You may not assign, transfer or sub-contract any of your rights hereunder without our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sub-contract all or any of our rights at any time without consent
- No waiver shall be effective unless in writing, and no waiver shall constitute a continuing waiver so as to prevent us from acting upon any continuing or subsequent breach or default.
- You acknowledge that you have placed no reliance on any representation made but not set out expressly in this Agreement
- Any notice to be given under this Agreement may be given via e-mail, regular mail, or by hand to the address provided on the Website or otherwise as notified by one party to the other
- Nothing herein shall create or be deemed to create any joint venture, principal-agent or partnership relationship between the parties and neither party shall hold itself out in its advertising or otherwise in any manner which would indicate or imply any such relationship with the other
- Notwithstanding any other provision in this Agreement a person who is not a party hereto has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce the terms of this Agreement
- This Agreement shall be subject to the laws of England and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
In the event of any comments or questions regarding this Agreement (including the Privacy then please firstname.lastname@example.org
“Clients” means any School or Education Professional who uses the Website with the intention to make an Enquiry to a provider with the intention of appointing them to deliver services
“Content” refers to all data, text, logos, artwork, software, documents, images, photographs and other materials you may upload to or download from our website or share with us via email, including information about yourself, your organisation or Provider Feedback
“Education Professional” refers to without limitation any teacher, school leader and non teaching professional who may be looking for Providers but not as a representative of a school. As such they make constitute a Client.
“Enquiry” refers to the action of contacting a Provider through our Website and the information about you, your organisation (if relevant) and your requirements of the Provider
“Feedback” refers to comments made by a Client about the Website and/or Service provided to us to help us improve.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means registered and / or unregistered copyright, database rights, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, and all applications for such rights, anywhere in the world
“Provider” means any organisation which delivers professional development services listed on the Website
“Review” refers to comments made by a Client about Providers’ service they have engaged with provided to us to help maintain high standards of delivery
“Schools” refers to without limitation any teacher, school leader and non teaching professional who may be looking for Providers as a representative of a school. As such they make constitute a Client.
“Service” refers to our activities which we carry out to improve the accessibility and quality of professional development.
“User” any person who uses the Website or Service
“Visitor” any School, Education Professional or User who is browsing the Website
“Website” refers to www.cpdbee.com